Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore'


The Halloween products coming out in the Holiday Mini Catalog are all WAY, SUPER, and TOTALLY amazing. My favorite line of products is the 1800s London Halloween Suite. Over the past few weeks I have posted samples featuring some of the pieces of this line. If you love hosting parties for Halloween or setting up a fun porch display for trick or treaters this line is for you. When I first saw this line it made me think of Jack the Ripper, Doctor Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde and of course Edgar Allan Poe. All perfect for a festive haunt.

For my card I used the Midnight Raven single stamp, the Dark and Dreary stamp set, Wicked Fun dsp (that flocked piece is to die for), and the Always Artichoke seam binding. The seam binding is another new product from the Holiday Mini. It too is super cool and it also comes in Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. The finishing touch on the card is the antique brad which I thought was perfect with the raven.

1 comment:

  1. Great card....when I saw that spotty paper, I couldn't imagine what to do with it! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete