Monday, September 27, 2010

3" x 3" Cutie


The great thing about 3" gift cards is they are both quick and full of impact. It doesn't take a long time or a bunch of stuff to fill up this size card. For this little cutie I used the Woodland Walk dsp as my color motivator (if you check the oval punch behind the bird you will see a tiny piece of that dsp). I used the Punch Potpourri stamp set and the coordinating punches for the bird and flower detail. This is a hostess level one set and it is super cool. I also used a tiny tag and a scrap of crochet ribbon. For the background I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and then I spritzed a heavy coat of shimmer paint. The last touch I included was the Inkworks Air Gun to add espresso and green marker splatters.

No comments:

Post a Comment