Tuesday, September 28, 2010

4.25" Square Cutie

I made this card the other day when I still had supplies out from the Color Throwdown challenge (scroll down a bit to see that card). I embossed the Melon Mambo card panel with the Northern Flurry folder and added my focal circle panel. What you can't see are my "mechanics." I trimmed the circle with the clear tinsel and layered another circle behind it to cover up all the glue and stuff. You can't really see it, but it is like finishing the inside of a garment. It needs to be tidy.
 
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
  • Greeting Card Kids & Curly Cute stamp sets
  • Melon Mambo & Very Vanilla CS
  • Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, River Rock & Pear Pizazz markers
  • Aqua Painter
  • Shimmer Paint
  • Northern Flurry EF
  • Vanilla Seam Binding
  • Basic Pearls
  • Clear Tinsel Trim

No comments:

Post a Comment