Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bewitchingly Cute


I can't say it enough, but I really like the look of the Greeting Card Kids stamp set from Stampin' Up! The Halloween and Christmas pieces are my favorites. This is a card we made at my last Technique Time stamp class. Everyone got to have some fun using markers and Aquapainters to watercolor their witch on a pumpkin. We also used the Inkworks Art Air gun to add the speckles and touches of Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink.

Stampin' Up! Supplies:
Greeting Card Kids
Tiny Tags
Sanded Background
Newsprint dsp
Peach Parfait & Basic Black cs
Watercolor Paper
Aquapainters
Stampin' Write Markers
Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain
Peach Parfait Stitched Poly ribbon
Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you designed this card. This could be my FAV of all the halloween greeting cards I've seen or made myself!

    ReplyDelete