Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Going Vintage


Using the Mojo Monday sketch I created this card with my Greeting Card Kids stamp set. I am really drawn to the vintage feel of the design of this stamp set. For this card I combined it with the Love Letters dsp. I don't think I could recreate exactly how I watercolored the card because I just kept adding. I did finish up with Smooch Spritz which at first I thought I ruined the card and then it grew on me. For my classes this week we will be watercoloring using the Halloween stamp from this set. It is a cute card so come and join in the fun.


1 comment:

  1. The red and black work beautifully together and love the houndstooth pattern to set it all off.

    What a fab and unexpected colour combo for Christmas... love the vintage feel of it.

    ReplyDelete