Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beachin' Ornaments

I said in my last post that I was busy making all kinds of holiday things while I was at the beach house.  For the Sacramento Scrapbook Expo we will be having another Stampin' Up! booth. Our design plan includes cards, 3-d projects, home and holiday decor, and pages all in three sections, Candy Cane dsp and fabric, Deck the Halls dsp and fabric, and Love Letter dsp. We will be including several Christmas trees.  One of which will feature the Deck the Halls dsp, fabric, color palette, and complimenting stamp sets and accessories. My ornament in today's post is one of a bunch. They were quick and easy and made from scrap strips. I love, love, love the glass shard glitter star and the pinned on tag. Those two touches really "sold" the look for me. Check the glitter out in the Holiday Mini Catalog; it's a great price!
 
One picture was taken out on the ocean beach side of the house so I had proof that it was made by the sea. The other was taken on the street side of the beach house. I took it there so you could see how it hangs.

1 comment: