Saturday, November 13, 2010

Send in the Clowns


For the longest time I had a package of "nesting" paper mache boxes. I mean we're talking years, in fact I don't even remember where I bought them.  I do know I had the perfect plan for them, which I can't remember, but never got to it. But, last month while on our beach house vacation I finally found a cute use for them. I covered each of the boxes using the Candy Cane designer series paper from Stampin' Up! That was super easy to do, but they needed a focal point. So, I came up with the clown topper. The clear ball used for his head is a plastic ornament from Michaels (the topper is hiding in the hat). The red pom pom nose is also from Michaels, but the rest of the supplies used are from Stampin' Up!

Supplies for this project:
Candy Cane DSP
Candy Cane Big Designer Buttons
Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric
Silver Tinsel Trim
Silver Waffle Paper (top of the hat)
Basic Rhinestone Jewels
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Blushing Bride & Basic Black cardstock (cheeks & eyes)
Bitty Buttons
Anywhere Gluestick
Hot Glue Gun





2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found you on Stampin' Connection. You are very creative. :) Can't wait to see more of what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to make one of these for a dear friend of mine.

    ReplyDelete