Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fancy Favor Goes Simple

This favor box came together super quick.  Most of the time I like lots of added details whether they are subtle or really over the top.  And sometimes I like clean and simple and this is one of those in between times.  My focal point and background are stamped with the Sale-a-bration stamp set called Sweet Summer.

Here is a list of supplies:
Stamps: Sweet Summer
Inks: Pumpkin Pie and Pear Pizzazz
Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, and Whisper White Cardstocks
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, White Organza Ribbon, 1/8" Celery Taffeta
Tools:  Fancy Favor Bigz XL Die, Decorative Label, Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle, and 1 1/4" Circle Punches

Don't forget to place your Sale-a-bration order.  Shop 24/7

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! I love all the punches. :) Sweet Summer is a GREAT set.
    I'm a new follower too (from SC).
    http://createnstamp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute box. I am loving that Sweet Summer set.

    ReplyDelete