Thursday, February 17, 2011

Peek a Boo

For today I have posted another card featuring the Sweet Summer Sale-a-bration stamp set.  Again I have kept the overall design of the card simple.  For the focal point I punched through the front panel of the card to create some fun dimension.  I used both sizes of the tag punches for some fun layering.
For a bit off added embellishment I tied the front with 1/8" Celery Taffeta ribbon and tucked a strip of Daffodil Delight Pom Pom Ribbon.  If you are looking for the pom pom ribbon you will find it in the Occasions Mini catalog.  It also comes in Melon Mambo and Tangerine Tango--it's totally soft and very dimensional from any other trims that Stampin' Up! sells.
It may not be super clear on the pictures, but I also painted the one flower that peeks through the window with the Illuminate Top Coat.  To accentuate the paint I added the smallest pearls to the image.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card, it may a simple design but it has a whole lot of style and "wow".

    ReplyDelete