Tuesday, August 23, 2011

In Real Life

I was just thinking if I had ever seen anybody famous up close and personal.  And you know what, I have a little list of people I have walked right past, stood next to, or in one case had short conversation.  Are you wondering who?  Well here they are: Seal, Brian Boitano, Ricky Schroeder, Senator McCain, Jimmy Osmond, Taylor Hicks, and most recently Carrot Top.  
Are you wondering where I am going with this?  I was looking through all my Stampin' Up! Convention photos and remembering getting to see so many samples in real life that are featured in the new Idea Book and Catalog.  What I noticed most is that you see lots more detail when you see the real thing and not just a photo.  There were lots of cards and projects that are shown in the Holiday Mini catalog too.  For our booth at the Santa Clara Scrapbook Expo we made it a point to CASE (copy and share everything) quite a few projects that were both in the catalog and in the Product Park.  Our aim was to share where to get great ideas.  Most of the samples in these photos which were taken of the Timeless Portrait section of our booth were made by Tami W.  She is amazing!

Happy craftin, Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. I wish I was in CA for this event. I would have loved to walk through your booth. The pictures are wonderful and provide so many ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Elizabeth! That is just AMAZING! Your booth ROCKS! I could get lost in there for HOURS!

    ReplyDelete