Monday, November 14, 2011

Ice Ice Baby

Inspired by the Stampin' Success, a monthly publication for Stampin' Up! demonstrators, I put together this festive Christmas box.  The box is made with two pieces cut from the Favor Box Bigz XL Die for the Big Shot.  Just slip one inside the other and there you have a box!
I used the Bells and Boughs stamp set, Pool Party Classic Ink, Real Red Craft Ink, and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.  This embossing powder is MEGA GORGEOUS.  It's clear mixed with Dazzling Diamonds glitter and so perfect for anything, especially holiday projects.
I have added my box to Shirley's Christmas Blog Hop and you can too.
Shirley's Christmas Blog Hop...want to join the fun, here is all you have to do.

1. Add above badge to your post with link back to Shirley's blog.
2. Anything goes, it just has to be Christmas.
3. Has to be a new post.
4. Add the Hop to your Post

Happy craftin, Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea Elizabeth. I like the way you did this box. What a pretty design too! TFS and playing in the Christmas hop, it's always great seeing your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw cute is that!! I love the embossing and the colors you used. I did not even see it in the Magazine. Thanks for adding it to my Chirstmas Blog HOp!!

    Hugs
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box! Love the idea and your colours and stamping are fabulous! TFS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty box!! Loving the colours!

    ReplyDelete