Saturday, February 4, 2012

CCMC OCC3 Sketch Challenge

 
I really REALLY like sketch challenges.  They totally move me out of my typical layouts and into a grove I would not even think of.  This sketch for Create With Connie and Mary is a super cool one.  You can go to the Connie and Mary site to see more cards designed using this sketch.  You can also join the sketch challenge if you are a subscriber to the Occasions Edition.  Not a member?  It's not too late to join.


On this card I used:

Stamps:  Bordering on Romance, Loving Thoughts
Inks:  Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red Classic Inks
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Whisper White, & Blushing Bride Card Stocks, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories:  Blossom Builders, Labels Collection Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies, Blushing Bride Smooch Spray, Modern Label Punch, Twitterpated Designer Fabric

4 comments:

  1. I just love the colored Rhinestones and all the layers you used in your card. So elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your challenge card. I just have one question.
    What punch did you use to create the flower with hallow petals? Is it a punch or a die?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous with all those layers and the dimension to the whole card. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card and how you used the fabric with it!! So I didn't buy the fabric...but may have to reconsider. Just Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete