Sunday, March 18, 2012

Less Than Two Weeks to Saleabrate

There is still time to get your FREE products from the Sale-a-bration brochure.  The designer series paper called Elementary Elegance is so totally gorgeous, the exclusive stamp sets are beautiful, and the embellishments and accessory tools are not too be missed.  Get them while you can--call me!

Check out my card which features the Elementary Elegance Stamp Set, Attic Boutique DSP, Labels Collection Framelits, Curly Label, 1/2" Circle, Oval, & Scallop Oval Punches, Basic Pearls, and various ribbons. I did add a touch of Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the crown and to neatly anchor the Twill Tape I took a "bite" out of the right edge of Sahara Sand Label Collection piece with a 1/2" Circle Punch.

I have added this card over at The Old Back Porch on their "52 Card Pickup" post.  The entire blog is beautifully entertaining go and check it out.


Enjoy and be inspired to craft happy, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment