Thursday, June 7, 2012

CCMC205


There is a cool sketch challenge this week over on Create with Connie and Mary!  You should play along--it's fun!  Also the New Catalog Edition of Create with Connie and Mary is coming soon to a computer near you.  The Create with Connie and Mary New Catalog 2012 Edition begins June 17th with a Preview week starting this Sunday.  There is an Early Bird price offer that will be ending soon!  You don't want to miss it.  You'll get over 30 step-by-step photo tutorials for only $24.95 US…less than $1 each…and a savings right now of $5 off the regular $29.95 US price!

Here is the sketch challenge




And here is my card My focal panel is larger, but I had to accommodate the DSP.  The "dad" stamp is from Family Reunion.
I used the new World Spectacular DSP and Midnight Muse Ribbon

Happy craftin,




7 comments:

  1. I love this! Fabulous Father's Day card! I might have to steal some ideas from this to make my husband's card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! I love how you added the spinner! Such a clever way to use that! And what a great way to use the dsp! Great "manly" colors!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, this is so adorable for a masculine card. Love the little ribbon at the very top, clever! Thanks for playing with us this week at CCMC. I always enjoy your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHat a fabulous card! Any Dad would love to get this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the game spinner on the card, along with the little "award" ribbon (I'm not sure what to call it!). I like the colors and the little "dad" banner. Great card!

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a WONDERFUL card, love the game spinner, too! Love how you layered all the elements together for a "World's Greatest" card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth...your sense of style is none other! Gorgeous...totally GORGEou! And I love how you fit the spinner hand in there! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete