Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Delighful Calypso Breeze


Wow, I tell you this is the best color combo for a happy summer-time card.  When I inked up the birthday cake image and then stamped it on the Whisper White Card Stock I actually squealed with delight (and I am not an oo aw squealing kind of girl).  It's because the colors are so awesome and fresh--try them out you'll love them.  Now it's time to click over to Hand Stamped Sentiments and see more designs featuring this color palette.




SU!pplies

Stamps - Pattered Party, Word Play
Inks - Calypso Coral, Baja Breeze, and Delightful Daffodil Stampin' Write Markers
Papers - Whisper White, Baja Breeze, and Delightful Daffodil Card Stocks, Floral District DSP
Accessories - Daffodil Delight 1/4" Stitched Ribbon, Faceted Buttons, Basic Rhinestones, Boho Blossoms Punch, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Happy Stampin' Elizabeth
http://seeinginkspots.blogspot.com/2012/06/delighful-calypso-breeze.html

8 comments:

  1. I love the layout! You are right the colors are great for summer! You card is just fun and fab!!
    Hugs
    Shirley Pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the best color combo - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 2 weeks till convention! Can't wait to see you!!! I love your card - and that you cut the ends off that framelit for the "tags." The flowers with bling are the cutest! And I love the colors. I may have to give them a go myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and how you used a portion of the Framelit die cuts for your stamped images! Great idea! You make me want to try this color scheme too!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is supper cute too!! That is a great color combo and I LOVE the three little layers. I will have to try that!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so, my birthday is November 2nd, and I would LOVE to have this card, thankyouverymuch!!! It's just so darn cute, I love that big flower that breaks up the tags. The vintage button in the middle really tops it off. Thanks for the inspiration! :)erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute!!! Love the use of the framelit die- works perfect!!! Love the flower accents- so bright and cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are my stamping hero! You make the best stuff!!!! I LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete