Wednesday, August 29, 2012

LOVE

I cased one of my own layouts.  See the original here.
I have another swap card to share today.  I mentioned in an earlier post about a swap group that I am a part of.  There are seven of us in the group from all over the US.  It's so much fun to get a puffy envelope in the mail because I know it's a pack of cards!

For this card are SU!pplies are from Stampin' Up!
  • Card Base: Crumb Cake
  • Stamps: Morning Post
  • Inks: Island Indigo, Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red
  • Accessories: Postage Stamp Punch, 1" Square Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Basic Pearls, Fan Fair DSP, Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals
Be sure to pop over to Create with Connie and Mary as today there is another great fall project idea and a blog candy offer!  Join the Holiday Edition this week and SAVE $.

The "L" and the "E" are popped up for a bit of added dimension!

2 comments:

  1. This is one of those cards that made me gasp...it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and paper choice, Elizabeth. The butterfly and flower look so cute, as do the "ruler" and thread.

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete