Sunday, October 28, 2012

Thanks a Bunch

I said it in a post last week that I am really drawn to the colors and patterns of the Orchard Harvest DSP.  The pack is so rich with gorgeous and saturated bright and jewel tones while the patterns are spot on trend wise.


While this card may appear simple there are a few details I want to point out.  The "Thanks a Bunch" image is from a stamp set called Friendship Preserves which coordinates perfectly with the Window Frames Collection Framelits.  To ink the image I used my Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso markers.  To texturize the larger espresso framelit layer I used the Houndstooth TIEF.  I gathered up some of the Early Espresso Tulle Ribbon which is layered between two pieces of the Orchard Harvest DSP.  The plaid layer behind the tulle is subtle, but it's my favorite part of the card.  A simple shoe string bow is tied with the 1/8" Rich Razzleberry Tafetta Ribbon.

 

 
Yesterday was our first day of Card "Create"tions and we are excited about this mini-series subscription featuring winter and Christmas stamp sets from the Stampin' Up! Catalogs. 

* Over 45 EXCLUSIVE cards with 15 stamp sets featured!
* 3 week mini edition
* October 28 thru November 17
* Printable supply lists & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers include Connie Babbert, Mary Brown,
Elizabeth Price, Debbie Henderson
and Deb Currier!

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors of your card, as well as the tulle layer. Pretty!

    Hugs,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete