Thursday, December 20, 2012

Kraft Aqua and Cream


Yum, these colors are some of my favorites.  Crumb Cake, which I still can't seem to stop saying Kraft, Pool Party, and Very Vanilla make for an eye appealing palette for any occasion.  For this tag I used three stamp sets.  The first stamped layers were completed with the Affection Collection set.  The main greeting is the Heart of Christmas stamp and the holly detail is from the Bells and Boughs stamp set.

Enjoy the season and making pretty packages!


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the blue & silver for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this color palette. Your tag is so beautiful. TFS, Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! Kraft is much easier to think of than crumb cake. Besides, thinking about the name crumb cake makes me hungry! I love the holly leaves and the touch of pearls. Thanks for sharing this with us. I really like it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete