Sunday, March 24, 2013

It's Coming Very Soon

Card "Create"tions starts one week from today.  Sign up now for three weeks of and "All Occasions Edition" using occasions, nature, and celebration stamp sets from the Main and Spring Mini catalogs!

* Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards with 18 stamp sets featured! 
* March 31 - April 20
* Printable supply lists, measurements and DIRECTIONS!
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Connie Babbert, Mary Brown, Elizabeth Price, Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, and Deb Currier!

Create with Connie and Mary
Card "Create"tions for All Occasions Edition
Only $19.95 US


I love this card that I am sharing today.  I love the colors, the stamped fishtail banner, the scallops of the oval punch the laser cut heart, and the doilies.  Speaking of doilies I have a big doily crush!!  Seriously, I put them on everything.  You want to hear something goofy?  I made this card a while back for a color challenge for Connie and Mary, but I blew it and made the same color combo from the previous week.  So, I had to go back to the stamp table and make the right combo.  Needless to say today I am sharing the blooper.  But man is this blooper card a happy card.  I hope you like it.


Don't you just love the center flower?  It is a single rosette from the Flower Trim ribbon on top of a Paper Daisy with Lucky Limeade brad. 




No comments:

Post a Comment