Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Word Play on Words


Get it while you can.  The awesome greeting stamp set called Word Play is being retired in just a few days.  I have featured my favorite image from the set for the sketch challenge featured at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I decided to flip the sketch to fit the feel of the word wish which is italicized.  I also used my favorite use of inkin' up with markers.  My marker colors are Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Deliight, and Island Indigo.  The DSP is Summer Smooches and the card base is Rich Razzleberry.  My finishing touches include Brights Buttons, In Color Printed Brads, and Basic Rhinestones.


3 comments:

  1. I don't know where to start... you have included all of my FAV elements in your project! I love the little buttons, those brads are my FAV (and I will miss them!!) and of course the RHINESTONES!!! Not to mention I love the new blog look, man you've been busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing Summer Smooches dsp brings the past year full circle. It seems like it was about this time last year that tons of cards were being made with it. I love the way you used the patterns together. I think the embellishments look cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute embellishments! I love the polka dot brads and the little touches on the "wish big" sentiment.

    ReplyDelete