Sunday, September 22, 2013

Monday Montage Blog Hop

It's all about Christmas and non-traditional colors for today's bi-monthly installment of Monday Montage. For both of my cards I have used the stamp set called A Banner Christmas along with the Winter Frost Specialty Designer Series Papers and complementing accessories. 

My first card was totally inspired by this card created by the fabulous Amy O'Neill. I truly am blown away by all her cards and pages as her style is impeccable and inspirational. My second card includes a touch of the Silver Foil Paper that when sanded looks just like sheet metal. Can you say cool? Oh yeah it's great stuff!



From Dara Gloden
To Julie Warnick



6 comments:

  1. so pretty & sparkly! love the little snowflakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - I love the curves on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, love the colours! I'm VERY impressed with how straight everything is on the first card. First time I've visited , I came from Amy's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! Love the top one, so fun, and love the alternate Christmas colors rather than the traditional reds and greens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOooo, I love how you sanded the Silver Foil!! Very cool. Both of your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too kind! I was admiring these cards, and never realized you'd cased the first one until I read your post. It looks totally different and far better than my card, which you cased! Right back at you with the kind words, Elizabeth! I ALWAYS love your work and your style!

    ReplyDelete