Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What's Better than a Big Bow?

NOTHING! It's so cheerful, it says "celebrate," and, it works perfect on a birthday card. I think it's also a clever interpretation of the sketch challenge being hosted by Hand Stamped Sentiments. Be sure to click over and check out how the Design Team met the challenge and totally be inspired.
The main piece to my card is the red and white polka dot paper bow. It came from the Pretty Presents Designer Bows pack and whipped up super quick. I layered it on top of two panels of I Am Me DSP. Let me just say that that pack of paper is SO cool. I love the colors and the patterns. The greeting comes from the Really Good Greetings stamp set. I hope you like my simple take on the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge card.

2 comments:

  1. This card has so much personality - what with that big polka-dot bow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your combination of patterns and that HUGE bow is outrageous! I can just see the smile on the face of the lucky one that gets this card :)

    ReplyDelete