Sunday, January 5, 2014

Playin' with New Stamp Toys

Hello and Happy New Year.  For today's Monday Montage post I thought I would share the only thing I have made this whole year.  (I know new years jokes are really dumb, but seriously I have not stamped a thing since way before Christmas).  I finally unpacked a few new toys that I received in the beginning of December--yikes!  So, do you want to know what one thing I am way WAY in love with?  Nothing major like the word bubble framelits, nope I have a new love and it's called SILVER BAKERS TWINE!!!  Move over linen thread there's a new kid in town.  Just kidding I could never dismiss linen thread it's the bomb.  I wish my photo would showcase the great bit of sparkle that the twine has as it's subtle and super cool.  I also have a few other new favorites like the ampersand TIEF and the SAB paper.  I don't know what it's called and I am too lazy to go look it up, but it's fresh, sassy, and fun.

to julie warnick
from dara gloden



4 comments:

  1. Oooooo!!! I like your little strips!!! It reminds me of one of those pinball machine thingies ... such happiness!! Love the multi-colored sentiment, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Elizabeth! I love how you've distressed the pink background and I love what you've done with the twine and brads. I ALWAYS love everything you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card...the background, the strips of paper and of course, the silver bakers twine...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun, happy card! I love the Silver Baker's Twine zigzag! Super cute! And the distressed background is awesome! How did you do it??

    ReplyDelete