Thursday, March 13, 2014

Casing Dena

A couple weeks ago I was visiting my friend Dena Rekow's blog and saw the cutest card.  So cute I had to make one for myself and share it with my Technique Time! class.  Those who were at class got to stamp with the Geometrical stamp set and see how perfectly it fits the new Triangle Punch.  Isn't Dena's card totally adorable, sassy, and fun?  

The base of the card is Sahara Sand with a panel of Basic Black.  The Dictionary background image was stamped on Whisper White as were the triangle images.  My ink colors included Jet Black Staz On, Summer Starfruit (long live the starfruit), Strawberry Slush, and Bermuda Bay.  For the final added bit of sass, a tiny flower punched with the Itty Bitty Punch Pack with a Candy Dot center finish the focal garland.

No comments:

Post a Comment