Sunday, May 31, 2015

Filter Paper Pretties

Welcome Monday Montage Hoppers!  A quick post to share with you all about filter paper flowers.  I had 10 packs of white filter paper and made tons of flowers in all sizes.  I used the Bouquet Bigz L Die to cut them and reinkers to color them.

Paired with the flowers is the Something Borrowed DSP.  I used strips to wrap different gift boxes to make to gorgeous packages.  My favorite touch is the added bling to the top box.  The card which also has a piece of Something Borrowed DSP uses the "love" greeting from the Everyday Occasions Card Kit and the Flower Patch stamps and framelits.
from dani
To kaitlyn



3 comments:

  1. I love the pink flower. It reminds me of the peonies in my back yard. Thanks for sharing! Now I know what to do with all that filter paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this project is so lovely from top to bottom! the filter paper flowers are divine and the color is just perfect, soft and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flowers are absolutely beautiful! Now I know what I'm going to do with all of my filter paper!

    ReplyDelete