Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Love This Card!

Have you ever made a card and finished and just loved how it all came together?  This was one of those for me.  Yesterday I was prepping for my Technique Time! stamp class for later this week and had a big mess on my table.  In the mess were scraps and rejects that didn't make it into the class.  Instead of cleaning up I saw the pieces and made another card, in fact this was a second.

I started with a piece of Whisper White cardstock on which I stamped the Bountiful Border Two Step stamps.  My colors, which are inspired by my friend Dena Rekow who puts the best combos together, are Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, and Tip Top Taupe.  Of all the details on the card my favorite scrap is the tiny piece of doily tucked under the Bold Butterfly cut out.



3 comments:

  1. It doesn't surprise me in the least that you could make gorgeous things out of scraps and rejects. I love how all of these combined elements make one beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards and 3-D items!

    ReplyDelete