Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Super Sketch

I'm feeling in a spooky mood, bwahahahaha, so I went to work to make a Halloween card!  I wasn't in the mood for any oranges or yellows; I wanted something a bit different, so I went darker and murky and totally dimensional.  This sketch challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments helped me come up with today's card.

My colors are Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Basic Black, and Whisper White and the images are from the Among the Branches stamp set.  I cut the star with non other than the Star Framelits.  There is lots of sponging with all four colors and glitter.

3 comments:

  1. What a spooktacular card! I love the murky shades of green with the bit of Blackberry Bliss peeking through! Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh Elizabeth, this card is fantastic! I love how you added the cut out with the sentiment below it. I have got to learn how you did your ribbon as I so would love to use some on my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love the color combo and the forest of eyes. So spooky! What a great idea to use the star framelits.

    ReplyDelete