Sunday, January 3, 2016

A New Favorite

Happy 2016 and a big welcome to our January Creation Station Blog Hop.  For this month's hop the theme is our new favorite item(s) from the Occasions Catalog.  Wow, that's a bit tricky to choose a favorite, but I do really REALLY love all the new products in the It's My Party Suite.
The Party Pop Up Thinlets were what first caught my eye from the It's My Party Suite.  So, I bought them and just about everything else from the collection.  Once I started creating with my new stamp toys I found I have a second favorite and that is the Party Wishes stamp set, specifically the cupcake image, and the coordinating cupcake punch from the Party Punch Pack.
I mentioned I love the cupcake image and put it to fun use on this second card.  This card is SUPER cute CA-YOOT in person!  It's so simple, but so adorable and it's the piece of paper from the It's My Party Designer Series Stack.  That's another favorite as it's tons of great DSP for a fabulous price.
Do be sure to check out the entire hop as we have some fun posts to share.  Click back to see Denita's blog or next for Nicole.  Enjoy and happy stampin'.
To Nicole
From Denita









Product List
Banner Punch
[133519]
$13.00

8 comments:

  1. Sweet little details on the fronts of these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so pretty and sweet! Like the artfulinker--I love the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both your cards Elizabeth! I'm with Julie and the spots. Love them. D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elizabeth, I love both of your cards. All the layers on the first one is perfection and the second one caught my eye with the tiny elements. They are awesome. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love your projects, as usual, Liz!! You always have such a clever take on things! I am so excited to see how you used the pop up dies, too! They look like lots of fun and I love what you did with them here! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards!!! I wasn't too sure about this set...but now I am thinking I need it! Stamping the cupcakes in the polka dots is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elizabeth, these are my absolute favorites of the hop!! You made those cupcakes the star! Love it!

    ReplyDelete