Sunday, February 4, 2018

Creation Station Celebrations of the Heart

February's Creation Station Blog Hop is today!  A perfect theme for this, the second month of the year, is Celebrations of the Heart.  I have pulled together some hand made projects to wrap small tokens of affection for those whom I cherish the most.
This year's Sale-A-Bration offers many free stamp sets, but there are also
designer papers, ribbons, framelits, card kits, precut cards and envelopes, AND
a super cool Memories and More Card Pack called Sweet Soiree.
With two sheets of card stock I scored, clipped, and folded my own hand made boxes.  To make them extra sturdy I made the box tops with Thick Whisper White.  Each box measures 4 1/4" x 6 1/4" x 
2 1/2".  I designed them to fit the large 4" x 6" cards from the Sweet Soiree Pack.
This top fold card measures 6 1/4" x 3 1/4".  I did trim the cards from the pack to better fit my layout.
I had a Lots of Love Box put together on my stamp table that was, dare I say, buck naked.  It was begging to be embellished so, I grabbed one of the cards from the pack and used it as a base for a tag.  The hearts are the Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers.  I placed them on card stock and then cut them with the matching framelit from the Lots of Love set.  This finished little gem is going to be perfect to wrap a gift card.  I know just who is going to receive this box.
If you haven't collected the Sweet Soiree Memories and More Card Pack, think about adding it to your stash of goodies.  I am happy to have had you visit today to see our Celebration of the Heart Creation Station Blog Hop.  You are now setting off to visit the oh so lovable SARA LEVIN!

8 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, I LOVE these boxes! Especially love how you decorated the "buck naked' box and how you placed all the elements under the band cut into the tag. Wow! This rainy afternoon, I am going to pull out my Sweet Soiree card pack and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous boxes Elizabeth! Totally love the way you've incorporated the Sweet Soiree card pack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth I like all your projects. I love packaging.Melli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautious! Love this! I really like how you used the Sweet Soiree cards - I need to take a second look at those!😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all gorgeous Elizabeth! Don't know which one is my favourite, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness--such beautiful projects! I always love seeing your creations! The beautiful touches of gold are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza, Liz--your projects are always stunning. I love all the details on these projects. I can't stop looking at them to discover new things! Thanks for always inspiring me! xoKathyxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous projects, Liz. I love each and every one. D xox

    ReplyDelete